Red 6 Pack
- Handpicked selection of cellared reds from the winemaker’s cellar
- Enjoy 3 different grape varieties aged over 20 years
- A convenient and great value option for ready-to-drink aged wines
Too hard to choose your own vintage? Love a mix pack arriving on your doorstep? Whatever the reason we want to help you discover our back vintage wines without a huge price tag.
Experience a handpicked selection with the Premium Museum Red Wine Pack from Liebichwein. This curated selection of premium red wines delves into the Liebichwein cellar offering a rare opportunity to experience Barossa reds aged from 20 to 24 years old.
Each bottle represents the quality and diversity of Ron Liebich’s winemaking catalogue, ensuring that there is something for every type of red wine lover in this pack. From bold, full-bodied Shiraz or Cabernet to medium-bodied smooth Merlot, this pack will surprise and delight your taste buds.
These red varieties all had optimal growing and winemaking conditions, with enough acidity and tannins to go the distance. Wines are in strictly limited quantities. While we have done as many visual checks as possible (fill height, no visual signs of leakage), we cannot give a 100% guarantee that wines will have developed in the best way possible. As such, there will be no refund or swap for any wines not to your liking.
Vegan friendly, low sulfites. A mix of cork or screwcap closures are included. Pack includes 6 x 750mL bottles:
- The Darkie Shiraz 2003 (screwcap)
- Leveret Shiraz 2002 (screwcap)
- Potter’s Merlot 2003 (cork)
- The Lofty Cabernet – 1999, 2000, 2002 (cork)